Monday, June 17, 2013

And a few pictures.

My makeup collection as of now....it's pretty bad. I think I might need to get an even bigger set of drawers. @__@

Yes, my brushes (the ones that fit and I use the most, anyway) are in a shot glass. I need more shots.....glasses.

Top drawer is all lipsticks/glosses. Most of them red, of course.

The one under that is special fx, a very small amount that will hopefully get bigger! Stuff like scar putty, latex, disposable sponges, blood jelly, spirit gum, ben nye cream paints....

Then setting sprays/powders that don't fit anywhere else.

Then foundations/concealers.

Then more foundations/concealers.

Then eye stuff. There used to be some sort of organization but uhhh it's gone pretty awry.


And my first FOTD pic on here. This is technically an older picture but I loved the makeup I wore that day. Probs one of my favorite lipsticks too. My hair isn't that jet black anymore, a week or so after that pic I had it lifted to a dark brown. Not too noticeable but much softer! There's hope for you recovering goths out there, haha!

EYES:
Urban Decay Naked Basics palette
Hourglass Film Noir mascara
Clinique brush on cream liner
Anastasia brunette brow gel 

FACE:
MAC full coverage foundation NC15
MAC Her Own Devices beauty powder *used as blush, limited edition sadly!*
NARS Radiant Creamy concealer
Ben Nye Cameo powder

LIPS:
Hourglass Femme Rouge in Icon (seriously the most gorgeous red I've ever seen! I just wish it lasted longer...)

No comments:

Post a Comment